Total Wind PL pays speccial attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting sites in the domain of totalwind.pl. The data collected in the logs is used only for the purposes of administering the website. We do not strive to identify users of the site. No identification data, for any purpose, is transferred to any third party.
According to the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
• public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user’s computer)
• name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol if it is possible,
• user name given in the authorization process,
• time of arrival of the inquiry,
• the first HTTP request line,
• HTTP response code,
• number of bytes sent by the server,
• URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case the transition to the totalwind.pl page was made by the link,
• information about the user’s browser,
• information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing totalwind.pl. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the page structure does not contain errors, etc.
Use of data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the totalwind.pl network. Logs can be generated on the basis of log files to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the site.
The mechanism of Cookies on the websites of TOTAL WIND PL
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their navigation. Cookies used on TOTAL WIND PL do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
The totalwind.pl site may periodically use a session cookie file called INFO – to save the fact of reading the highlighted information. The cookie file is created in order to limit the number of issues of periodically appearing advertisements. Thanks to the use of the Cookie file, the information is displayed only once for one user session and does not appear again after switching to the next page of the website. The session cookie file mentioned above, if created, occurs at a specified time, and only for the time the site is visited by the user. Closing the browser window with the totalwind.pl site page deletes the created file.
Links to other websites
+48 94 345 50 77
pon - pt: 8:00 - 16:00
ul. Konikowo 87